Last Revised: 12/27/2020 (Version 1.0)
POLICY FOR HANDMADE/CUSTOM ORDERS
We do everything we can to ensure you are completely satisfied with your order. However, we do not issue refunds or accept returns for any handmade or custom piece orders. However, if a Handmade/Custom item arrives damaged we will work with you on making it right in a manner that is fair for both of us!
We take every precaution to ensure that your pieces arrive safely, but unfortunately we can not guarantee that every package will be handled with the same level of care while on its journey from us to you. If a shipping damage occurs please reach out to us immediately so we can agree on how to make it right. We do not accept returns, but we don’t mind covering the cost for extra material and walking you through the process to fix it. In some cases we may be able to send you a replacement part that you can simply replace.
POLICY FOR MERCHANDISE
We do everything we can to ensure you are completely satisfied with your order. However, if you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase, please let us know and we will make it right. This may include:
- Helping you to return your purchase within 30 days for a full refund.
- Helping you to exchange your purchase within 30 days.
- Sending out a free replacement if your order is damaged in transit.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days has passed since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unwashed or dried, and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged, or if your item does not fit.
Please use this Form to Request a Return/Exchange (Merchandise Only)
Once your return item(s) is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your return/exchange. If approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Any refunds or credits for items that were purchased while on sale will adhere to the price at the time of purchase.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please do the following:
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please email us at email@example.com.
If we approve a return or exchange, you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. You will also be responsible for paying the shipping cost for any exchanged items.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item(s) over $50, we recommend that you use a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item(s).